Our Mission and Promise
Fraser Woods Montessori cultivates compassionate, self-confident, joyful citizens of the world.
- Respecting the individuality of each child
- Challenging students to achieve their full potential in a nurturing environment
- Inspiring curiosity, creativity, critical thinking and social responsibility
- That learning is a way of life
- That there is intellectual integrity in the Montessori philosophy and there's joy in achieving something challenging and real (which is unique for each individual)
- That every child deserves unconditional respect and has intrinsic potential that must be recognized, protected, and stimulated
- That a small school is the best way to create a community where every child is known and supported.
- That one operates within a global community with grace, courtesy and respect for all