We believe that diversity enriches our school community and that every child has the right to access a quality education in a Montessori environment regardless of his/her family’s socio-economic standing. While it is not possible to ensure this right for all children, it is our objective to institute a program of assistance to avail that right to some children who would otherwise be denied. FWM does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or ethnic origin with respect to the admission of students and the employment of staff.
- Any family with a child attending FWM.
- Any new family entering the school.
- Tuition assistance is not available for the Toddler Program.
- The family must demonstrate financial need due to annual income level or an unexpected financial crisis.
- A minimum tuition for each child is required of all families. Parents are expected to pay as much in tuition as possible.
- Child’s admission application *only required for newly entering student.
How to Apply
- Complete the Tuition Assistance Application online: http://sss.nais.org/ . For prospective families, your child’s admissions application must be completed and returned to the school prior to completing your tuition assistance application.
- Send all other paperwork including copy of 2013 “filed” tax return, nontaxable Income Worksheet, and Business/Farm Statement (if applicable) to: School and Student Services for Financial Aid
When to Apply
- January 17th – March 30th 2014
- Letters will be sent with the awarded assistance at the beginning of May.