On Wednesday, the third years got a sneak peak of what Upper Elementary will be like next fall. Some thoughts from the day were:
- “I liked doing math because it was fun to learn something new”
- “My favorite part of the day was when we played four corners and seven up”
- “We did math which was really fun and a little challenging but that’s ok because I like a challenge”
- “I made shapes out of the tangrams which i liked a lot because it was fun”
- “We did a quiz in three groups and a teacher read questions to us. Each group would try to get the write answer and if you got it right you would get 100 points”
To wrap up our biology studies, this week the children are learning about mammals and flowering plants. In addition to learning the external parts of a horse, we also learned how to take care of one, the steps you need to take to ride a horse, and about the temperament of a horse. Thank you to the Paulos family for letting us visit their stables, everyone had such a blast!