Our second to last week of the school year has been a full and fun one! We’ve continued having lots of wrap-up lessons to end the school year, but the highlight of the week was definitely Field Day. The fourth and fifth graders participated in lots of games carefully planned by Mrs. Pascarella involving two of their favorite elements: water and laughter. We ended the day with some refreshing ice pops.
Next week we will continue Spirit Week. Here is the schedule:
- Tuesday, 6/1
- Pajama Day
- Choose your favorite, cozy pajamas.
- Bring a favorite stuffed animal and your pillow.
- Wednesday, 6/2
- Wacky Wednesday!
- Different shoes? Funky hair? Come to school with any style you consider wacky.
- Thursday, 6/3
- Decades Day OR Sports Day
- This fun day allows you to style yourself from the 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s for the day! Choose a fun outfit and hairstyle….OR
- Wear clothing representing a team or sport of your choice.
- Friday, 6/4
- Movie Day
- Dress up as your favorite movie character! (No costume masks please.)
Have a wonderful long holiday weekend!