We asked the children what they loved about summer and /or what their plans were for this summer. We hope you enjoy their answers as much as we did!
- Ainsley: Wants to eat lots of ice cream and spend lots of time in the pool.
- Alex: Can’t wait to go to the aquarium with his Grandma and look at the sharks.
- Angie: Is hoping to take a lot of hikes on different trails with her family.
- Bodie: Plans to set up the pool so he can jump in all day long, then play in the slip and slide and finally make lots of s’mores.
- Ella: Is going to New York to visit her Grandma for her birthday and then eat lots of cake together
- EmmaJo: Can’t wait to visit her cousins in California.
- Greyson: Is taking a 15-hour plane ride to St. Lucia and will go horseback riding on the beach.
- Harper: Can’t wait to go back to England to see her Granny, Granddad, Nanny, and Pops.
- Isla: Wants to go to the beach and some different pools because she loves to swim underwater.
- Jonathan: Is planning to use his water blaster to wash his Daddy’s truck
- Landon: Is looking forward to going to his Grandma’s beach house and walking 8 miles to the boardwalk.
- Leo: Loves to play in his water sprinkler all day long.
- Noah: Is going to Disney to see Mickey Mouse.
- Melina: Hopes to catch all different kinds of bugs and then let them go.
- Olivia: Can’t wait to go somewhere in New York (definitely not New York City, though) and have cupcakes with Granny for her birthday.
- River: Plans to sleep 30 minutes later every day.
- Saanvi: Loves to go to Florida and just spend time on the beach.
- Stephen: Loves to take walks with his mom.
- Tommy: Is looking forward to hanging out on his hammock but can’t take a nap there because the flies will land on him.
- Zara: Wants to have all of her friends over to her house to play all day long.
Wishing you a week filled with peace and love!
Michelle & Maria